Friday 9 January 2015

Naughty Or Nice?

Hello and welcome to the M9 blog. We hope you all had an epic first term and a great Christmas! On the last day,  in form we did  Secret Santa. I wasn’t in the day when they discussed about the £1 gifts, but I still brought something in, I even got something too! We had an awesome form party with Pringles, Pop and other food I loved the party so did loads of the others! Alex Mason even played ‘The Christmas Song’ for us on her guitar.
 
We had an assembly with Mrs Hulme before the holidays and we had a naughty list and a nice list, I was on the nice list (I was happy to see my name!) We got ‘nice tags’ to stick in our planners and we had to behave in form (obviously easy for me) Mrs Gimbert gave lots of people in the form a nice tag, but two people wanted a naughty tag because they thought it was cool but then they changed their minds.
Alana


2 comments:

  1. My new years resolution is to start being more proactive about work

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah, Alana was nice this year

    ReplyDelete